Monday, May 30, 2011

Faith & Adam, April 30, 2011

Ahhhh.....April 2011 is over.  What a wonderfully busy month for weddings.  It went by in a blink and now May 2011 is in the past, too.  Here is a quick nod to an April 30th wedding.  Faith and Adam, one of the most relaxed couple...ever.  Sweet and simple.  When I met Faith, all she wanted for flowers were sunflowers.  I asked, "That is all?".  Yes, that is all.  Okay....
  Well, I was so pleasantly surprised by the outcome that I found a new love for sunflowers.  Although the resiliant flowers have a mind of their own...They truly only want to point their heads one way.  But, I triumphed!  Enjoy this sampling of images provided by Live View Studios.  Live View Studios captured the mood and the beauty of the couple, the event and the stunning setting of Barclay Villa.

No comments:

Post a Comment