Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thank you, Makia Walls of AOT Events

I just wanted to share my many thanks to Makia Walls of AOT Events.  Makia invited me to be a special guest speaker for her Special Events Planning Course.  It was a wonderful experience!  The students were great and they had so many questions during and after my talk.  The 30 minute time slot turned quickly into an hour.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  Makia and I have had the pleasure to work on a wedding this past July.  Makia is a true professional.  I look forward to working with her again in the near future.  I always encourage my brides to have a wedding planner...it makes their day easier and truly beautiful.  Plus, having a wedding coordinator allows all of the vendors (including myself!) to have an organized event.  I encourage new brides to contact Makia at events@aotevents.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment